Saturday, February 24, 2007

NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ALAN WATT

I'm new to this forum, but not really a virgin at this, so if something I do pisses you off feel free to try to rip me a new one, I can defend my self . First I'll have to make something clear , it was a notice found on Mr Watts site, I'm in no way associated with Alan, we have never met or communicated in any way . I did pass on a google link, about how symbols are passed through your mind or brain, it was a long video, I didn't realize he was on dail-up , so I'm assuming he never downed it. THE POINT IS I”M NOT ASSOCIATED WITH MR ALAN WATT, he is an inspiring soul, and I do kind of pimp him, because what he says is true, he speaks well and has something of great value to say, I link to his stuff a lot listen to everything he puts out. I've bought his books and videos, they are different, kind of like the notes you get with a lab class, the audio is from short wave and the last 3 or 4 are hard to hear but you can filter them and strain to hear, its worth it. Don't worry my head was fucked up long before I ran across Alan, so he won't phuck up your mind with things you do not need to know. The graphics in my profile on one of the places I post is from the site, “I want you to think for your selves” some of the graphics in my slide show video compilations came from his site also. I'm going to either pull the profile picture or label my stuff clearly as not from Alan Watt, if I've caused Alan any problems I apologize. Part of the problem is I'm very out spoken, big believer in free speech, I look at it allot like William Cooper another hero of mine, I think everyone has a voice that should be heard. You know when this first really hit the fan on 911, Ward Churchill spoke up and many shut him down because we prefer to hide in our propaganda controlled media rather then speak truthfully. Anyway I speak what's on my mind and heart, I'm not intimidated by uniforms of any kind, I find they are generally filled with ass holes .

I guess the real problem is because I have no illusions about what is about to happen, I'm not afraid to die, I'd rather go down trying to rip somebodies head off and shit down their damn neck, then get locked up like a pussy who is afraid to stand against what is clearly against freedom of humanity .I'm in a totally defensive mode if you want some, come try to fuck with me a I'll do everything in my power to show you a brand new world. This kind of bad attitude tends to bleed through , I make no apology for this, sometimes my comments are very disturbing, simply because I do not respect silly clothing, shinny badges and guns, freedom and truth do not respect the person but the idea, if your stupid enough to go out and try to force people to adopted systems and ideas the are meant to control others , in the name of freedom your full of shit and stupid to boot. I consider these people the walking dead, and my empathy is gone for this type of individual. I do not give a shit what kind of flag you wave in front of me, if you can not be human do not expect me to treat you like one. I live in a world where many are not paying attention, it doesn't matter to me most are going to be shocked when they start really moving forward. many watch as they play their game of predictive programming. While most watch in a uneasy state of mind, my mind is at ease and I'm watching very closely, I actually have noticed some very simple facts and know what to expect, their problem is they sense I might not play fair, and that would be a point of view. Make no mistake my local authorities know exactly who I am, they Grinch when they see me, it's that bad attitude they think is unhealthy, the question is for who. In southern Cal, they are going to have a problem, they will burn up most their toy soldier just trying to control the gangs , I figure they are just going to light up what they consider the problem areas big time, this will probably happen this year. They will most likely blame the actions on terrorist , just like 911, and the terrorist will be the same people who have convinced you that two planes knocked down three building at the speed of gravity. If you do not believe this, it's your problem not mine, you probably should not have passed a basic science class, and you certainly should not be teaching one.

Bottom line here some of us are already in defensive mode, just waiting for these idiots to get stupid, its not going to take as long as you would like to think. You should make sure you have the basics, food water blankets, candles etc, start visiting survival sites and get the basics together, your not going to want to deal with the government they consider you worthless and just something to be controlled for a short time, unless your like a fair percentage of folks who do not mind getting fucked with out the kiss, then you can be their slaves until they use you up. This might not sound pleasant but it is truer then true, they have already bankrupted this country, we can't even think about paying back the money they have stolen, much less the interest on the bills. If you think your paying attention to the news you are being fed the worlds largest propaganda matrix, designed to keep you on course, and there seems to be very little awareness as to the facts of the matter. I guess people just do not want to believe this crap is happening and prefer to hide in their worthless consumer lives. The water in this pot is getting very warm indeed and many have already fallen a sleep, they are toast you will just be wasting your time if you try to wake them, that is why they are worthless eaters and they shall be consumed .


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3169499383588465041 NSH 12 TRB

No comments: