Saturday, January 13, 2007

Uniforms including the one in your mind

NWO resistors heart and soul walk away from the problem now do not lose sight of your soul

LAST CALL.... I ask you to reach down in side and ask your self where you stand...I apologize before we start because this is not going to be pleasant the truth generally hurts, hurting is not always bad it is a sign that you have some soul left, and they have been eating it away since I've been stuck on this rock. Uniforms, please if your in one you need to find another way, there are all kinds of uniforms so this is a very broad brush that I''m going to paint with. First if your in the military, I think you might be a tool in a very big mistake that can not be stopped, I wish and hope with all my heart that you can find away to not show up. I'm sure that you started out thinking your promoting freedom, or protecting our “freedom”, but I see very very bad things coming our way and if you have a heart and a soul we need you right here right now. Lets talk about that heart and soul, we all got one, only some are not listening.

Lets do a quick step back and look at what is going down, I'm mean locally in southern California, right now. In the L.A. Times California 1/13/07, “Officer had been warned in prior case” this guy apparently shot a 13 year old after a car chase, I guess the kid failed to comply, backed the car up and Larry the lizard feared for his life, and in four seconds the kid was dead, 10 shots I think 7 hits, not bad I bet I could do better. See the funny thing here is a panel reviewed the incident and thought there should be some action taken, how ever after the “secret police hearing”, all was cool and Larry is not a problem, despite a previous disciplinary action with a “44” day suspension for witness intimidation in an excessive force case. Sounds about right it would work exactly like that in my town, they would probably give the idiot an award. OK how about this one same section of paper “Use of Assembly badges arrested”? Turns out one of the local political hacks gave out fake badges to people that were on a short list you know big money contributors other special favorites, small group you know the type, I'm Johnny Laws “friend”, I get special. Somebody tried to flash one to get out of a drunk driving incident and in this case I guess it didn't fly, probably didn't give to the right police “charity”. In case I'm wrong and the officer just did what was right, it is you I'm talking to, you need to get out of your uniform and job, you do not want to be in a position where you say you are just doing a job, because your job is changed from protect and serve to oppress and control. If you have any spark of light walk away from this mess before it gets really bad. You know if you started off trying to help, it's getting out of control and all the ass -holes around you are not there by mistake, OK?

You don't think I'm right, I'm sure you respect the people you work with and we all like to think we are trying to do the right thing ,but think about this one. Same paper same section “Defiant O.C. Sect leader gets 10-day jail sentence” there is a nice picture of some Larry law leading grandma off to jail. Turns out bad ass granny, part of “piecemakers” the leader of our terror group 85 year old , was running a tea room and had cakes and sweets, so of course the public “HELL” oops health officials had to take granny and her terror group down, I'm surprised Home Land Security wasn't involved, probably are on paper another “radical Christen sect” taken down score one more for the stat and record book. Quick give us some more money we are making “progress” , really these resistors are dangerous and can not be tolerated, and grand ma is taking business away from “Starbuck's” we can't have granny with her unfair advantage, run her little Christen tea room, who knows what kind of subversive anti state talk is going on there, resistors will not be tolerated in the New World order, we must have “order” I tell you “order” or all is lost...... Are you starting to get it? Get out of your phucking uniforms now and get with the people before , you have to look somebody in the eye and tell them you are just doing your job, its not just a job its your soul step away now. You know in the same paper, there is an article about the E-coli that sickened about 150 people, you know cooperate farms dealing with food that goes all over the country and world, we might want to pretend to look at them, but we really got to clap down on granny and her subversive anti American resistors who will not cooperate, God DAMN law breakers resistor we'll show them. And if you feel there is anything right about anything I've covered here, I hear the AFE (American Federal Empire), in 2015 is the place to be. I'm on the other team.

No comments: