Wednesday, January 10, 2007

DO YOU MIND THE GAME?

Dangerous minds

I guess I'm waiting for what the chimp has to say about, escalations and surging of troops into Iraq, a must apparently under the New World order Agenda. I guess I should just be grateful that he hasn't actually nuked some other part of the middle east or Africa- yet. I think we can count on Israel stepping up to give the world a treat, I wonder what game or false flag operation they will run to come up with excuses for a retaliatory attack ( or maybe even preemptive again), gas attack maybe? All to preserve the American ideal of life shop till you drop, steal everything on the table , and hurt anyone who doesn't agree with your agenda, whoa yeppy kieyeah mother freaker, I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair. So have you started to feel the heat yet? by the way you do realize that Iraq is a dry run at controlling and manipulating a civil war, it has been done on purpose, they need to practice before they start one right here. The civil war will give them the same excuse that they are using in Iraq right now. The whole thing serves several purposes at once, they love getting a lot done at once it is easy once you have a plan , look at 911, clear the ground to prepare new tower at the hight of 1776 feet (some know exactly how this mocks the victim)easy Asbestos removal, while making tons of money on insurance, and stock options . By the way you remember the first time we lost a bundle of money in Iraq I think it was about 8 billion , I believe that is about the same total that Larry the Lizard collected (two attacks double pay out). http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html.
You ever wondered why the insurance companies rolled over, maybe some one covered the bill, they sure didn't take their lumps in the Katrina mess, fought for every scrap on the table and bit any one who didn't have the clout to fight. Then there was the pearl harbor effect, what a great reason to go kick the shit out of somebody and wave the flag, doesn't matter if you kick the shit out of the people behind the attacks, just as long as you can use it as a excuse to take some one else's country and resources, thats why we will never leave Iraq, at least not until some body lights it up with a couple of nukes, when they finally figure out that we are going to get “our” oil no matter who is sitting on it. Oh the chimp just finished, and now the democratic response (we lynched Saddam H) they should be happy for all we have done for them , and hope they forget what we have done to them. (American arrogance at its prime) I'm not sure what exactly the democratic response was, I guess we find out tomorrow, can they stop the idiot chimp? same bat time same bat channel. Obama oh Bable, is now on , sounds good but talk is cheap.I wonder if people would be able to face the facts if we just replaced the stars and stripes with the skull and bones?

There was some interesting things to note, I watch CNN like most watch FOX, I clench at every piece of bullshit they pump, and they are every thing fox is and more, unless your laughing your ass off at the crap that our cooperate elite are trying to manipulate the masses with, KILL YOUR TELEVION. When CNN cut to the corespondent out side the White house you could clearly hear the crowd of demonstrators, not a view of the crowd . I'm sure it was quite impressive and much larger then anyone wants to admit, instead they play pictures of our war heroes going out and enforcing the new world rule and lack of law, thats the rights we hold self evident, not the crap they have been writing to remove the rights of true human beings, to shift control to cooperate fascist America as it has become while achieving their terror control. Un freaking real I don't think the people are ever going to wake up, I'm starting to get a little worried here, after all John Titor claimed that a good portion of the population would wake up to the facts in 2008 and would finally figure out that they were the objects of war and there would be no turning back

QUOTES Courtesy of JT

How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?


“ John Titor


Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.


John Titor


I suppose from your vantage point that's a fair assessment. I would call myself more of a centrist. Although I understand the "gun rights" issue here, I cannot relate to it all and it is a common point of argument with my mother.
I keep saying her tune will change in about ten years and she'll be cleaning shotguns in her sleep but it doesn't help. If it makes you feel any better, I never shot anyone who wasn't trying to kill me.
In the last few months, I have had numerous extended conversations online and there are quite a few things I've said which can easily be checked out but haven't. I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There's nothing like the look on someone's face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow. In my travels, I have discovered that most people really don't want to know about the future because if its different than what they want it ticks them off. Actually, I don't blame them.


Guess who thats right John Titor

LAST WORD


The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.
If you could change one


JOHN TITOR ----THINK ABOUT IT-----Not prepared for a true offensive war?

http://www.dailyscare.com/from_cointelpro_to_the_patriot_act_a_legacy_of_torture/721

http://news.aol.com/nation/story/_a/new-orleans-checkpoints-yield-12-arrests/n20070110182709990010

http://neworleans.metblogs.com/archives/2007/01/law_vs_justice.phtml

1 comment:

Marlin Pohlman said...

I don't know if he is real or fake but in an effort to debunk it I have worked out some of the math during a prolonged illness

http://tinyurl.com/yx2wp8
http://tinyurl.com/y22l82

I did a small cheat and used quintessence theory as a generalized string theory so I expect some experimental deviation

Marlin