Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Libby

A fellow traveler sent me a post on the Browns: my response, I thought I would anchor it just in case...

Hey its been awhile but I'm aware of the brown stand off I have actually joined the chat room at site... have not posted been waiting to see what is going down, last I heard they had Tassored one of the supporters about a week and a half ago... but thanks for the post I'm glad some body else is still paying attention... little more worried about Libby pardon seems rushed, almost like they wanted to get it out of the way before they pull the switch again with another straw terror event. Since May they have adopted a new stance that Bush can declare Marshall law during any emergency.... they keep ratcheting up the terror rhetoric and have many soldiers and police standing by this 4th... over and over no sign of trouble but just to be safe.... think about it... force in position fear high.... no real threat? if they claim there is a real threat they can not pull one of their games because it would make them look bad... but if by some chance something bad happens.. well you get the picture ready to rock and looking good trying.. win win for the bad guys

Have a good 4th and I pray I'm just overly paranoid.....but I can not shake the feeling that this is much deeper then it appears... some have claimed that Bush just rushed it for the next idiot that is going to jump into the game on the right... I hope they are right ... but these boy really get a lot of bang for their efforts and usually knock over many dominoes with one push.... stay safe and they will pry Ron Paul from my “cold dead hands”..........

No comments: