Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bill O'Reilly can be found hiding at conspiracy cafe net

KINDERGARTEN FOR ADULTS- THANK YOU MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Warning 1 ( From: Grayson )
Here's you first warning, I am sure that more will be on the way soon if you don't cool it with the shitty attitude fella.
Grayson is a member of the Administrator group and has 1059 posts.
Sent on: Today, 09:29 PM


NOW I KNOW WHY THE KIDS ARE HIDDING HERE..........


Bill O'Reilly, enter a competition to go on his show

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT – Why don't you nit wits put up a damn neon sign, nice hiding spot billy a real Kindergarten for adults. I like the way you guys did it at the old TPN where you would all pile on posts that you wanted to bury like flies on pooh.... HEY BILLY can I please please please , pretty please be on your show it would be such a rush to try to out shout you and your intellectually light fallowing. I mean I can see it now who can out shout who, no intellectual debate just raw fox news style rush.... Maybe we could talk “Fat HEAD ED” into joining he doesn't seem very bright either then I can waste two idiots in one unpleasant exposure. What's the matter Billy having a little trouble in forums where you can not out shout somebody afraid to bring game because people will spot you for the loser you truly are.... pull this post again and it will be in ten places on the web in less then a minute .. do not believe me try it.................this should be post number 38 but they will kill it .... so your seeing it on the web some where else you can find the thread at conspiracy cafe net along with billy its obvious which one is billy give him my best wishes, tell him TR says hello “Bone Head”

GO for IT lets see how fast ........ this game gets exposed... are you ready with the delete key?

P.S. There are other secrets that go with this post but they are not in this original but will be included in all other anchors... which I'm very very sure will be appearing shortly... these boys only have one game, and no brain

KINDERGARTEN FOR ADULTS- THANK YOU MAY I HAVE ANOTHER



Well, since you seem to listen about as well as a kindergartener, yes, you may have another and a 30 day modque to boot.

BARGAIN!


I think I found the back door to the ED Schultz backers... FOX NEWS

4 comments:

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Oh buddy, you have me worried about your mental health. Why are you such an insulting individual when you haven't even read the posts there. Do you think that anyone there is pro Bill O'Reily?
If you do then you are just showing yourself to be ignorant and obviously too lazy to even read the posts.

Yep, you have quite an ego there buddy, And you call everyone else a fat head? LMFAO!

Keep going buddy, I find your lack of intellect amusing!

Lokei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JewelsForThePauper said...

TR,
FYI, while we were the moderators/admin of TPN, we never ever deleted posts/threads. That was the work of Satan/John and Heggy/Brent.

Further, we do not delete posts/threads on CC.net. They are there for everyone to see.

Bashing a site publicly is something a kindergartener would do. An adult would have politely discussed this via PM's.

Remember how I personally welcomed you to CC.net, and that I said I remembered your posts and enjoyed them? Well, I also remembered that you had warned/modqued and banned at most every site you'd posted on... but I didn't mention that. I was hopeful you had grown up. But I was wrong.