Monday, December 25, 2006

what would JC do ?

Merry Christmas- I guess if you made it past the shopping and relatives, you can look forward to a new year with friends, I wonder how many will even remain sober enough to remember it. Looks like its going to be a big year I expect that we will be in Iran by the end of February, some incident will happen that tips the mob to favor this action. It was an amazing year wasn't it?, record cooperate earnings, insurance companies laughing their ass off, big oil laughing its ass off, wall street with a maniacal laugh. Lets see, parts of New Orleans still with out power and water, waiting for the rich boys to buy out at pennies on the dollar?,nefarious http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15587326/ . A never ending war that is about to go bigger, at billions a week plus that bonus blood, and we are all getting freer and richer and wiser, oh joy to the world the bell rings on. So I guess in a couple of weeks when congress gets back, we'll have a few more players, I hope their voices make the difference but it will probably be a compromise, you can keep dying and paying for their war, it cost to keep a society on its edge, bread and circuses don't come cheap you know? I guess I really want to know just who would Jesus torture or imprison. I'm trying to remember some wise words I've heard recently, that when you are expected to do one thing do another, don't provide the expected resistance but learn to bend like the reed. In my state the governator , needs to build more prisons or the court will step in and make them act humanly, also read that 6000 prison guards made more then 100,000 this year (with over time). I can see a couple of teachers changing careers to feed their families, it's probably not that big a change just bigger badder kids, most very disillusioned. I hope these people aren't in jail for being psychopathic liars, because if a judge kicks them loose our government will double, I think the cooperate world is just about full up.

No comments: