Sunday, December 17, 2006

What is their goal, that was the question

http://suzar.com/Lynx/lynx1.html

I like to post in places that have interaction, I've been moved along with a few others to a new site- one of the threads is a question of end game... to hard to answer in one shot but.....


(poster) I agree to respect your idea of passive resistance by not joining in on the insanity.
Violence is never an answer unto its self it is a tool used judiciously for survival. I am assuming you would never encourage people to put on funny uniforms and kill others because you think your flag is cooler then theirs. While you and I might have trouble understanding the end game lets take a brief look at the players. We don't know who they are, but we have a real good idea who is working for them, you can often judge a man by those he chooses to spend time with, birds of a feather flock together idea. Lets start with John Negroponte http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Negroponte, I'm not going to spend much time on this piece of human debris, lets just say that where ever this idiot goes , so does death and torture, I guess he thought Sally Fields could really fly, why else would you toss nuns out of helicopters? You see some of these people would torture small animals and humans, practically any helpless victim they feel like. I'm sure you can not really understand this I think no one who is sane can. It's really hard for most humans to believe we really have such a**holes on this planet, much less that they control our lives. We are talking about the truly mentally ill running our governments on almost all levels, they have encouraged this type of illness, it's built into our competitive system of winners and losers, instead of a society where we help the weak and those in need. It is fed by greed and the “winner take all” mentality . The few times that true humans have tried to make the right choices our controllers have stepped in and removed that choice, usually through monetary controls. They use their money power as a weapon, and it's very effective in a society where competition has been manipulated to a level of daily existence, how long will you last with out a job or some kind of income? Many work very hard just for the money required to remain in the game. Greed is the simple answer to the idea of a drooling populace that has no free will or even the thought of such ideas. It is just much cheaper then building robots, plus you don't have to maintain them, just clone more. You can design them for the tasks required , big and strong to move things, small and wiry for small applications, some with modified vision to work in the dark. Mr Watt thinks they might even try to chip people and give them fake lives so that they can pretend to be James Bond, or Howard Hughes , while cleaning septic tanks. I suspect they need to control every living soul on this rock because if there was one soul left that thought this idea was bullshit, they would have to worry some one might try to stop it. Of course they are worried this person might be irrational, such as my self, and decide their rule isn't real, and my life means nothing to me if I am not free.

Micheal Tsarion made a point in a video I think “2012 the future of mankind”. He said that these guys, the hidden ones, had been trapped here on our rock, and that they wanted off. Apparently there are juicier targets or pleasures to be found out side our known realm. This could be the ultimate goal, to get off this prison, (our world) at least that's how they view it, they certainly have a prison mentally , so there might be something to this idea. I would gladly support their effort to leave the world, only if they promised never to return, however their character does seem to be deception, so I'm not sure it would be wise to trust an agreement they have made. I also might be hesitant to release morons that think nuns can fly on the universe, probably bad karma in the long run. I'm not sure what I would do if I ran across one, I might have to assume some actions where done for survival reasons, how ever I think they have been less then fair or judicious, I think they might just be versions of our selves in the future if we do not stand now. Lets just say enough is enough and we need to expose the truth, can we agree on that point?

No comments: