Sunday, November 19, 2006

Email the sword available to all

This is the Email I sent Fat HEAD ED SCHULTZ at


MY NAME AKA is TITOR RIGHT....... you should know I find you rather less then straight forward, I do not believe you promote the truth..... YOU WILL NEVER ADDRESS THIS , I AND OTHERS KNOW YOU ARE NOT BEING TRUTHFUL OR THOUGHTFUL.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5104218733691651391&q=box+cutter 9 minutes of your time and you will not address the most important fact that has changed America forever, you sir are an accessory AFTER THE FACT AND AN ENABLER and you shall go down in history as part of the sickness...... LIVE WELL FOOL TOMORROW WILL REMEMBER YOU AS YOU DESERVE..

I urge you to find people who are herding sheep and start tooling them make them respond..... You can be heard and not herded if you chose ... take back your media by shaming them with the truth make them pay for their lies and the liars they support

No comments: