Thursday, November 30, 2006

Assumptions

Assumptions I have to admit I’ve left you to make several of them, starting with my user name, I told another user who asked if I believed in Titor, why I use the AKA. My response was clear , the event happened and no I don’t believe everything JT said, first of all there is no way you would expose your root so to speak. I do believe that what JT said will come to pass, I believe we are already at war and most do not understand. You need to understand that everything around you is corrupt, including JT. I have stated before that I thought JT to be a cyber trap of sorts, I had the impression they were looking for some thing. I’m sure they are looking for something , you, yes you. I think what will come to pass with Titor is that after 2008, when they start moving on the new North American Union, just like the E.U. there will be considerable resistance which is slowly being ratchet up by useful idiots like FAT HEAD ED, race baiting. The web is to help pin point their resistance, and also move them to undesirable situations. I think allot of people will show up to Titor after the fact when things can no longer be ignored. Allot of people will move out , and think about survival until, 2015 when the saviors of our country stand up, the Russian? Are you starting to learn to see between the lines? I’m pretty sure if you think the Russians are going to attack the NWO, with their current leader ship, your sniffing glue. What is more likely to happen, is a bunch of people standing around realizing they are not going to get the help they thought was coming, you ask how I could come to this conclusion, it would take a long time but if you get what Alan Watt is telling you , you know the answer already. Its happened before many times herding the groups , even sub groups like - time traveler believers, no problem with time travel I’m sure that’s the machines we call UFOs. If we are in control of one we are in a world of hurt, because something is very wrong. Assumptions, once again some of my work is meant to provoke thought not steer you, only make you ask questions, there are no dumb questions just dumb answers, just look at the (official 911 explanation) government and media controllers explanations of events during 911 and after. Now you can assume I believe in UFOs, sure do, seen one under my boat either that or the freakiest new bio- luminescent animal yet to be discovered. I left a video (CFM13) its more of a response to where I blog (where I can expect a reaction). I’m kind of recursive in my work , I like to keep more then one use for what I’m working with, I use their tools and try to turn them against what I know to be a lie, life as you have been taught to know it. I'm going to point one other thing about that video candy for m ON key, there is a blurb right from Miers link, ask your self why I did that? I’m hoping you learn HOW TO SPOT the language and manipulation of the “GREAT WORKS” read it very carefully it should be spooky familiar, if not spend more time with people like Alan Watt until you understand the deceivers we are dealing with, most of their words and works are to deceive even them selves. You should really pay attention to what Alan says they are trying to achieve , I’m pretty sure they did ,and that’s the problem. Pick your Heroes carefully and look for people who are sharing from the Heart and trying to find truth where ever they can. You can find truth in a bad examples but you have to have a firm footing inside your self. Do not be afraid to be ridiculed or out caste, even by those you might love or maybe people you have some respect for. Your going to really need to guard your inside person, learn the goal ,the language, and the art of manipulation . Question everything be as honest with your self and others as you possibly can, you will get better and find your faith hope and freedom ,it will come from inside not out side. However you have to pay attention to the outside no matter how corrupt because if you don’t your dead meat literally. You need to learn to stand for your self now , there is no help coming this battle is yours and mine, and if you do not stand soon on your own we all lose.

No comments: